It is essential to recognize the importance of an independent ERP consultant. Just think about it – an effective enterprise software implementation is a critical success factor for the typical manufacturing organization. Yet, more than 50% of mid-market enterprises rely on legacy systems and outdated processes, because they simply don’t know the latest and greatest in the ERP landscape.
There are many phases to a typical ERP selection project – from ERP requirements definitions, to setting selection criteria and contract negotiations. Selection projects require significant staff resources, time, and cost your organization money.
“The value and insights Ultra brought to the table were outstanding and led to a much deeper level of insight and confidence in our final selection.”
“Ultra’s vast experience across the ERP marketplace provided significant leverage in our final negotiation process.”
“Ultra consistently provided professional and timely deliverables that exceeded our expectations. They kept our best interests in mind .”
Independent ERP Consultant: A Smart Approach
Smart organizations turn to Ultra as an independent ERP consultant to minimize risk, accelerate the selection and implementation process and increase the success and value of ERP.
As an ERP consulting firm, we add tremendous value to your ERP project because we offer technological knowledge and industry expertise to organize, manage and measure success.
Our team of ERP consultants contributes to your bottom line by offering:
- Deep experience in all manufacturing industries delivered by a seasoned team located in manufacturing centers around North America.
- A proven methodology with objective, in-depth understanding of enterprise software selection and implementation best practices.
- Efficient processes that make your critical resources more productive in the project.
- A process that speeds your time-to-benefit. Ultra’s methodology cuts to the chase. Our approach gets our clients to the goal line in half the time of traditional methods.
- An independent, vendor-neutral team that has worked through the process numerous times, with strategies to accelerate training, implementation and return on investment (ROI).
- Cost saving opportunities that stem from ERP contract negotiations. Our methods encourage time and resource savings at all phases of the project, from business process mapping and requirements definitions to training and go-live.
An Independent ERP Consultant and Your Bottom Line
An ERP project is a major endeavor for any company. The first year after starting a project can exceed 1% to 3% of annual revenues. If done properly, the project return on investment can be three to five times the costs.
Don’t let an ERP project sideline your team and take focus away from your core business.
Teaming with an independent ERP consultant lets you work smarter, while preserving your time and resources.